- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
Returns a new BigDecimal instance with the specified scale. If the new scale is
greater than the old
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileOutputStream (java.io)
An output stream that writes bytes to a file. If the output file exists, it can
be replaced or appen
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Filter (javax.servlet)
A filter is an object that performs filtering tasks on either the request to a
resource (a servlet o
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Runner (org.openjdk.jmh.runner)
Runner executes JMH benchmarks.This is the entry point for JMH Java API.
Runner is not usually reu