- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- SortedMap (java.util)
A map that has its keys ordered. The sorting is according to either the natural
ordering of its keys
- JFrame (javax.swing)
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin