- Making http post requests using okhttp
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Kernel (java.awt.image)
- SortedMap (java.util)
A map that has its keys ordered. The sorting is according to either the natural
ordering of its keys
- Stack (java.util)
Stack is a Last-In/First-Out(LIFO) data structure which represents a stack of
objects. It enables u
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Executor (java.util.concurrent)
An object that executes submitted Runnable tasks. This interface provides a way
of decoupling task s