- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- findViewById (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Component (java.awt)
A component is an object having a graphical representation that can be displayed
on the screen and t
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- ByteBuffer (java.nio)
A buffer for bytes. A byte buffer can be created in either one of the following
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n