- Reactive rest calls using spring rest template
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- SortedSet (java.util)
SortedSet is a Set which iterates over its elements in a sorted order. The order
is determined eithe
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- Notification (javax.management)