- Making http post requests using okhttp
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Map (java.util)
A Map is a data structure consisting of a set of keys and values in which each
key is mapped to a si
- Random (java.util)
This class provides methods that return pseudo-random values.It is dangerous to
seed Random with the
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains