- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- findViewById (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Hashtable (java.util)
A plug-in replacement for JDK1.5 java.util.Hashtable. This version is based on
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl