Code example for Node
* @return String containing the Local Name
private String getLocalNameOfNodeFallback(Node n)
String qname = n.getNodeName();
int index = qname.indexOf(':');
return (index < 0) ? qname : qname.substring(index + 1);
* Returns the Namespace Name (Namespace URI) for the given node.
* In a Level 2 DOM, you can ask the node itself. Note, however, that
* doing so conflicts with our decision in getLocalNameOfNode not
* to trust the that the DOM was indeed created using the Level 2
* methods. If Level 1 methods were used, these two functions will
* disagree with each other.
* TODO: Reconcile with getLocalNameOfNode.