Code example for LinearInterpolator
private int transitionDuration = DEFAULT_TRANSITION_DURATION;
* The Interpolator used for animating the cluster transition.
private Interpolator transitionInterpolator = new LinearInterpolator();
private static final int DEFAULT_PIXEL_DISTANCE_TO_JOIN_CLUSTER = 150;
* The pixel distance under which an InputPoint will cluster into a
private int pixelDistanceToJoinCluster = DEFAULT_PIXEL_DISTANCE_TO_JOIN_CLUSTER;
private static final double DEFAULT_EXPAND_BOUNDS_FACTOR = 0;
* Defines how much the visible region bounds should be expanded when
* considering whether an InputPoint is to be considered for clustering.
* Lower values will result in higher drawing performance when many
* InputPoint objects are off screen, but clusters will be more likely to
* pop into view after the camera has finished moving when panning or