* Each layout manager has its own layout parameters that allow to
* express rules how a widgets should be positioned. The WRAP_CONTENT
* parameters specify that the widget should be sized to its natural
* size (for both width and height).
RelativeLayout.LayoutParams params = new RelativeLayout.LayoutParams(
* Add a rule that specifies that the widget should be centered relative
* to the enclosing container. It is instructional to pass different
* layout parameters as defined in RelativeLayout (such as
* Add the label as a child to the RelativeLayout using the specific
* layout parameters.
Full Snippet Info