Code example for EGL10
Methods: eglCreateWindowSurface, eglDestroySurface, eglMakeCurrent
* Unbind and destroy the old EGL surface, if
* there is one.
* Create an EGL surface we can render into.
surface = egl.eglCreateWindowSurface(dpy, config, mHolder,
* Before we can issue GL commands, we need to make sure
* the context is current and bound to a surface.
egl.eglMakeCurrent(dpy, surface, surface, context);
* Get to the appropriate GL interface.
* This is simply done by casting the GL context to either
* GL10 or GL11.